Sunday, April 01, 2007

baby update....about month 5

I don't know if anybody reads this, but I figured I'd update it anyway.

I am somewhere between 19 and 21 weeks pregnant. They've changed my due date about 23409 skillion times... okay, twice. But still. Right now they're kinda banking on August 24th, which stinks because it used to be August 8th.

And I'm having a boy.

And his name is James Michael III. He's named after his dad and grandpa.

And we're buying a house. And I'm nervous about that.

But it's a cute house in a good neighborhood, and that's hard to find in Lawton.

Medical bills are no bueno.

I guess now I need to save up for some new furniture...cuz buying a new house but having the same furniture is not that much fun. And I need to decide on the theme in his room.

My body is weird and hasn't gained any weight yet... although I am showing, and I feel like a cow.

I guess that's about it.

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Awwww. Later date suckseth. Don't worry about the body thing. It'll figure itself out.