Monday, June 04, 2007

don't you see I was sitting here being lazy?

I went to Ada on an impromptu invitation to my big brother's birthday party. They had a cookout at my mom's house, and the child and I can't pass up food, so we went. I love my family mucho, but I don't understand certain members of it. I don't think I ever will. I think they just need a major forgiveness fest. Some of them. Most of my family is extremely peaceful and fun-loving....but you know how families are and all the different dynamics.

Anywho.

I now don't have a babysitter for my son. The woman who OFFERED to do it before has now said that she doesn't want to do it because she will have all 4 of her grandchildren, although 2 of them are starting school this year, so that's not entirely true. Nice of her to call me and tell me, eh? Oh wait, she didn't, we had to go to her, where she finally spilled it. So what shall I do with my baby now? I have no idea. I wish I was in a position where I could stay home with him. But I can't. Soooo....

I'm in a crappy mood right now. That is all.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

I know what you mean. Daycare is sucking the life out of us. I barely make enough to cover it, so it's almost not worth me working. And during the summer, Dustin's daycare doubles because it's school sponsored and he'll be going full days now instead of just 3-5pm. Bah. Childcare.
How's pregnancy treating you? Fat and hungry? That's how I was.

Nessa said...

Ewww. The diabetes test. Do you have to drink the goo?
With dustin I just had to eat jelly beans. It was wonderful.