Monday, May 26, 2008

da..dadadada...dadadada...dadadada...dadada

SCHOOOOOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!
SCHOOOOOOL'S OUT FOREVER!

It's sad when the teacher is more excited to be away from that place than the students.
Ah well.

In baby news....
*turns 9 months old on Friday.
*cutting his first tooth, finally.
*crawls like the wind blows.
*pulls up on anything he thinks will hold him, stands, lets go, falls flat on his face.
*repeats the step above.
*learned to crawl the right way one day, learned to pull up the very next day. I guess tomorrow he'll learn to drive the car and mow the lawn, then the day after tomorrow he'll learn to be a neurosurgeon.
*is learning simple body parts like eyes, nose, and mouth.
*peekaboo and pattycake fanatic.

I broke my camera. I know, kick me. I deserve it. I want so desperately to catch these moments on film, but alas... my stupid camera.

Did I mention school's out?!
Help me pray, people.... pray with me that I will win the lottery between here and August, or that something else that I'm supposed to be doing will come and plop itself in my lap so I don't have to go back. I don't know that teaching is necessarily what I'm supposed to be doing with my life. At least not permanently. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, but surely I have a purpose.... right? Or am I looking but not seeing what's right in front of my face?

Ah, well. It's bedtime.

1 comment:

Nessa said...

YAY for mobility. Soon, it'll be BOO for mobility.
We're 12 pounds now, up from almost 11 a week ago. He's going to end up obese, but he won't stop eating. AAARGH.
This weekend we built a bookshelf, we are handy handy people.