Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I can't wait for December

....just so I don't have to blog everyday. Honestly, next year if this rolls around again, unless my life is WAY more interesting than it is right now, remind me NOT to participate. This is meant for people with wonderful things to say, I guess.

My kid is taking every single opportunity he can find to help me type. I don't know how many times I have hit the backspace button during this short blog. He can pretty much only reach the enter key on the number pad at the moment, so it's mostly just moving my cursor back about 230948 paragraphs.

Now he's saying... "umm.... UM....UMMMM...." I guess he's trying to get my attention. HELLO KID, IT'S PAST YOUR BEDTIME. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE STAY IN PJs TIL ONE PM AND TAKE A LATE NAP AT NEARLY 5. Grrrr.

No comments: