Sunday, November 16, 2008

Is this month over yet??

Man, when I decided to blog every day for an entire month, I didn't think it was going to be this tough. Not so much actually logging in to blog, but having enough "stuff" to talk about.

Tomorrow's Monday and I am NOT a fan.

My lip still hurts from where my son's big, hard head came crashing into it, busting it and sending blood everywhere. Nice. If you would have put it in slow motion, it would have looked like a boxing match, where the blood, sweat, and spit goes flying. Good visual, eh?

I need to go on a diet. I always pick the dooziest of times to try to diet... ie, right at Holiday time. Ah well. I need (want) to lose about, say, 25 to 30 lbs before I get pregnant again, and I would like to shoot for getting pregnant again in Julyish of next year. That's if our finances will allow it, of course, because I can't afford another mouth to feed or a butt to diaper at this very moment, but things could always change. My big boy will nearly be 2 by July (sad face for sure), so by the time the baby is born, perhaps he'd be potty trained! A girl can dream, can't she?

Time to make dinner! It's nachos with chili...want some?

No comments: