Saturday, November 22, 2008

oh snap again!

I officially suck at making a post every day. I just can't do it. Oh, I'm going to TRY to continue through November because I made a commitment, but I obviously suck.

Yesterday.........hmmmmmmm, what did yesterday consist of?
"He keeps kicking me in line!"
"She won't stop talking to me!"
"He called me a bragger!"
"He splashed water in my face in the bathroom!"
"Can I go to the bathroom???"
"My head hurrrttsss"
"My throat hurrrttsss"
"I fell on the playground and got this cut *sniffle*"
"I fell on the playground and twisted my ankle *sniffle*"
"I fell on the playground and nothing physically happened to me but I still want to whine about it. *sniffle*"
.....okay the last one didn't happen, but OH MY HEAVENS! I wanted to pull my hair out and leave the room screaming! They were driving me crazy!!! They were on each other's nerves, and more importantly, on MY nerves constantly!!!

No comments: