Tuesday, November 18, 2008

pepsi.

I've been drinking a lot of pepsi. I don't know why. It doesn't taste good. It's not good for me. But I drink it anyway. Maybe because it has been on sale at Wal-Mart and I can't resist a good sale?

Yesterday sucked, but on to today. It wasn't THAT much better. But it was better nevertheless.

James Michael number 3 is cutting 3 new teeth at the same time. How fun! It's drool city at my house. His babysitter changes his shirt at least once a day because of all the drool, and she would probably change it a second time if I would send more clothes with him.

I love how when we're coming home from work/babysitter, and I'm driving along, and we're listening to the radio... all of a sudden he'll bust out with a super loud AAAAAAAAAA-B-C-D! But he won't go any further than D. He makes my days so worth it.

My nails are getting ridiculously long.

The Mini-Page in the paper today was about head lice, and now that I read it and saw the pictures, my head keeps itching. Blech.

Hm, let's see, what else.... next week is Thanksgiving! And I'm going to stuff my face. Just so you know.

One day I'm going to win the lottery. Then you'll all be sorry! I don't know why I just said that. But when I win the lottery, I'm staying home and having 230498 babies. True story. Actually, since I'm a c-section person, it's recommended that I have no more than 3. blah. But if I win the lottery, I can fly to some other state to have my babies where they don't have a thing against VBACs! But I'm scared to fly, and none of this is going to happen anyway. So in the words of my 3rd graders, this would be what you call "fantasy" and not "realistic."

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: