Sunday, January 04, 2009

I've got my lunch packed up...my shoes tied tight...

... I hope I don't get in a fight!

OHHH back to school....back to school...

Great, now that's going to be stuck in my head forevereverever.
That was THE shortest 2 weeks of my life. Yep.

Oh well, at least we're on the downhill slope now...starting the 2nd semester... only about 3.5 months of studying before the BIG TEST in April...then school can kinda be fun again. You know, for the remainder of April and what we have to complete of May. YESSSS.

My left leg hurts for no reason. I will have to insist upon it stopping or I will be removing it. With my scissors. They have a pink handle.

If I don't go to bed soon, I am going to be impossible to wake up tomorrow. True story.

I'm kinda hyper though.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh back to schoooooool...back to schooooooool...to prove to dad that I'm not a fool.....

No comments: