Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
(but don't forget to check out the youtube clip from last post....because, well, it contains my awesome brother [on the right] and his friend James doing a cover of David Bowie's "Space Oddity".... and it pretty much rocks my socks.)

This morning, my beautiful angel did NOT take it upon himself to remove himself from his crib. Nope, I didn't wake up to his crying and decide to use the restroom before retrieving him, but half way through the trip to the restroom, I did NOT hear a ginormous THUMP and then screaming! Nope, none of that happened. And I didn't rush to his bedroom to find him standing in his floor with blood coming from his mouth. He did NOT bite his tongue on his little excursion... no indeed! All's well, though... turns out it was a small cut on his tongue... but I was NOT completely freaked when even his drool was rusty-colored!

Yesterday, I did NOT lie to a beggar about not having any money because I was 99.9% convinced he was going to use that money for drugs. That man is NOT always in our Wal-Mart parking lot, begging people for change. We DON'T see him every single time. And even though I know that's what he was NOT going to use the money for, I still did NOT feel bad for lying to the guy.

I am NOT listening to my 1-year-old bawling his head off because he is in time-out for one minute. He DOESN'T have a major fascination with dumping over the dog's water bowl. We DON'T keep it high on the table during the day while he's awake (or take it outside) so his little paws will stay away, but he did NOT figure out a way to reach it on the table! My table and floors are NOT drenched. (And, of course, I did NOT just get him out of timeout and kiss his little wet-from-tears cheeks and give him lots of hugs....nope, not me! Don't let anybody tell you different!)

He's NOT yelling "I CRYYYYY" as loud as he can right now. :)

I think that's all I did NOT do recently...I will NOT let you know throughout the day if something changes!

4 comments:

Wayne said...

great not me monday, I found it very amusing

Anna said...

oh i dread my daughter figuring out how to get out of her crib. she will though! i'm glad your sweet baby is ok! great not mes!

Nessa said...

I posted for you, dear.

Nessa said...

Thanks, Amy. I melted down last night a bit. But I'm cool for now. Fantastic headache though.