Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's...a......

BOY!!! Definitely a boy. We saw his "business" loud and clear this time! And he's soooooooooo wiggly and hyper! The doctor was playing around with the ultrasound machine, taking pictures of the baby and making it in to a 3d image, but everytime he tried, the baby moved away from him. We got some great shots, though.

In school news, it's back in session. My class has 22 kids. I have to learn to give insulin shots because one of the 3rd graders in the other class has diabetes. One of my kids cried because it was hot in the hallway. It's going to be a long year. :)

I can't complain too much..they are pretty well behaved.

That's all I've got for now! I'm exhausted and tomorrow is FULL of stuff to do. G'night!

1 comment:

Heather said...

2 boys in a row are GREAT!! Congrats!