Friday, October 16, 2009

coughing sucks.

So I'm pretty much a terrible blog updater.

A couple of weeks ago, we went to the MFM doctor again, and this time they did an echocardiogram on Dylan (that's our soon-to-be son's name, by the way). His heart looked GREAT! They were not able to find any congenital heart defects. That's a huge thing for a baby with DS because they're pretty notorious for heart problems. We feel blessed that our baby's heart is normal.

And... I have a cold. It's no bueno.

And... I've been craving McDonalds like nobody's business. In fact, I'm off to eat a quarter pounder right now!! :)

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Great news!

Brady and Madi said...

I have just stumbled across your blog and I love it :)
I am so excited for your little boy to be born, I'm glad his heart is good!

Kate said...

Oh Amy, I am SO happy to hear such good news about Dylan! What a relief that must be for you.

Happy Halloween!