Friday, December 11, 2009

T-minus 26 days and counting...

The c-section is scheduled for January 6th! I will be in the hospital approximately 4 days, and my son will be in for approx. 2 weeks. The sad part is that my 2 year old won't be able to come visit me at the hospital at all. He won't get to see his baby brother until we bring him home. And I'll be torn between my two babies... if I stay in OKC with my newborn son, I won't get to see my 2 year old. If I go home after I'm discharged, I won't get to see my newborn. If only I could tear myself in half. :(

4 comments:

Cate said...

aw, that's hard to do, be in two places at once. you'll figure it out, though.

good luck!

Kate said...

It does suck, and there is nothing that is going to make it easier (sorry, but it's the plain truth). The only good part is that Michael won't remember that you were gone for two weeks.

Is there any way someone could bring him to OKC to see you once you're discharged but before you bring the baby home?

(((((((((( hugs )))))))))) I feel for you because it was hard when Joshua was born and spent two weeks in the hospital, too. You will get through it and it'll be okay.

Nessa said...

I send you many good wishes and loves and a Happy Christmas.

Autumn said...

Hey lady!!! Long time now see. :) Hope you are having a great pregnancy and enjoying the Holidays. I see you have a date for meeting your new son. I know you can't wait.

Autumn