a) Pamela Anderson's face on the DWTS teaser (I wish this was a clearer picture. I think she's beyond the point of rescue on the botox thing.)
3) My son's newest obsessive catch-phrase is, "ya know, sometimes..." This can preface ANY SINGLE THING HE HAS TO SAY. Example: "Ya know, sometimes, I want orange juice." "Ya know, sometimes, Dylan's crying, mommy." "Ya know, sometimes, *babble babble babble*"
4) Speaking of this Us Weekly, I am SO MAD at Jesse James! How, oh how, can you cheat on SANDRA BULLOCK?! You DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN SANDRA BULLOCK, A-HOLE! Sheesh. I'm sure he REALLY cares that I'm mad at him, too. :)
5) I need a food intervention. It's getting crazy around here. I am the queen of many things (ie: The World), but I am NOT the queen of will power! I know breastfeeding makes you way hungry? But it probably shouldn't make me way hungry for honeybuns and apple pies.
6) Ever watch Word Girl on PBS? Ever get extremely tickled about the title song and how soulfully sung it is? I can only imagine someone in the recording studio, putting their heart and soul into "Word up, it's Word Girl.. WORD UP!" hehehe
7) Ya know, sometimes, I'm all outta things to say. See ya! :)