Thursday, June 03, 2010

Nine years...



I don't remember what day it was
I didn't notice what time it was
All I know is that I fell in love with you
And if all my dreams come true
I'll be spending time with you


Every day's a new day in love with you
With each day comes a new way of loving you
Every time I kiss your lips my mind starts to wonder
And if all my dreams come true
I'll be spending time with you


Oh I love you more today than yesterday
But not as much as tomorrow

Oh I love you more today than yesterday
But darling not as much as tomorrow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, nine years ago, I started dating my darling husband. Every single day, our relationship has evolved into something deeper...something more meaningful. We have been through so much together. Thank you for a beautiful 9 years so far, my wonderful husband. Here's to 99 more. :)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary, Amy! God bless you & Michael as you live for Him together!

Erin said...

beautiful post!!!!! happy 9 years :) love the old pictures!!!

Megan said...

SO cute. Y'all don't age!

Beary Bee said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you found my blog because now I can stalk you in return! WOOHOO! Your little boys are SO STINKIN CUTE. Love it! I can't wait to read more about them!!

Berit