Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summertiiiiiime

The boys are both napping,(oh, the blessed both-boy-napping-at-the-same-time moments. Hardly ever happens.) and I need to do dishes and fold laundry, but FIRST! My boys.

Big M and I have been taking the boys out for walks in the evenings, when the sun isn't quite as hot. Oklahoma chose to skip Spring this year, so we went straight from being frozen to melting, so we only do a teensy amount of outside play during the hot part of the day. We save it for when Daddy gets home, after we've had our dinner. Awesome way to get the big one to wind down and go to bed at a normalish time.

Little M is in love with his tricycle.

Dylan is a fan of riding in his stroller, but he is NOT a fan of that stroller stopping for ANY REASON. Which is why the only picture of him on our walks is from my position as stroller-pusher.

And, because I love you all, here's a bonus picture. :)

6 comments:

Nessa said...

Four eyes, four eyes!!

Jill said...

love the bonus picture!
I have the same trik..trike? is that right? ummm yeah. so anyhow, love the glasses, reminds me of sophmore year.

Courtney said...

OMG I just wanna come pick Dylan up and give him a hug! But knowing how he is with strangers, I'll hold off on doing that, and just give him lots of virtual hugs! They're both so cute, Amy!

Jenny said...

Ha ha, love the glasses!

Erin said...

favorite pictures so far i think :)

Ashley said...

yay! a smiley picture!