Friday, February 18, 2011

What a Wonderful World...part 2

In June of last year, I made a blog post about a girl I went to school with named Meghan Patrizi Delobe.

Today, on Meghan's 30th birthday, she went to be with our Lord.

I know she has renewed her strength tonight. I know she is soaring on wings like eagles. I know she is running and not growing weary. I know she is walking without being faint. Those are the promises our God made to her, and I believe she is doing those things now.

She leaves behind a husband, a sweet baby boy Charlie, who will be 1 in a few days, and lots of loved ones, friends, and family.

The Lord is close to the broken-hearted, and He saves those who are crushed in spirit. (Psalm 34:18)

1 comment:

Sally said...

Sorry to hear this. May she soar into grace