My sweet kiddos

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Why hello there!

So, um... It's been a while. I actually forgot my sign-in info, it had been so long. So I had another baby. It's another boy. His name is Chase. He was born May 14. His was the easiest c-section and recovery I have had. I think it's because I had such an awesome doctor. He was 7 lbs 15 oz at birth. He was 7 lbs 4 oz when we left the hospital. He's 9 lbs 12 oz now. He loves mommy's milk. :) He was a complete surprise. There was no plan for his existence. Thank God that He changed our plans for us. His big brothers love him, and other than his sleep patterns making me a bit sleep deprived, it's been an easy transition going from mommy of 2 to mommy of 3.

1 comment:

Sally said...

He is so cute. Much like his brothers. Congratulations.