Sunday, February 22, 2015

Blogging again.

Oh hi. I'm still here. Or I'm back, I guess. It's weird to get back into blogging when you've stopped for so long. There have been a million things that have happened, but out of those million things, nothing has been major or blog worthy. Life is just plugging along, and I'm trying to steal as many moments with my little people as possible before they're not little people anymore. I've already blinked entirely too many times, because my babies are just growing and changing and doing new things constantly. Little Michael has learned to ride a bike with no training wheels, reads well above his age level, and does lots of things on his own that used to require my assistance. Dylan is talking more and more and getting into more and more mischief. Chase is mobile, and even though he's our quiet one, we really feel like he's going to make the other two look like amateurs when it comes to stunts pulled. He will probably be our first injury trip to the ER. Me? I'm teaching 3rd grade again this year. The kids are (for the most part) well behaved and eager to learn. I don't really do anything other than teach and be a mom. I don't have any hang-out friends, but even if I did, I probably wouldn't do much "hanging out" because my other 2 identities keep me so very busy. So any time people ask about me, they're going to get a school or a baby story. I'm not complaining about that, by the way. I love my kids (school and home). But there's just not much else to report. I will attempt to update way more often. I think you're more interesting than I am, so tell me, what's up with YOU? :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I've always enjoyed reading your blog when you have time to update...So yay to blogging again!

"Sharing a house with nothing but dudes"...lol, love it :)

mehmet kelebek said...

Our home away from home kocaeli Turkey's transport services are performed in the district elevator insured shipping. After your first ayırtındah you bulamiyabil in situ within a short time.
in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Dilovası evden eve nakliyat
Hereke evden eve nakliyat
Yarımca evden eve nakliyat
Körfez evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
İzmit evden eve
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Kocaeli gebze evden eve nakliyat
İzmit yahyakaptan evden eve nakliyat
İzmit gölcük evden eve nakliyat
Körfez evden eve nakliyat
Yarımca evden eve nakliyat
Hereke evden eve nakliyat
Dilovası evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
thank turkey